Thursday, January 20, 2011

Road Bridge Made From Balsa Wood

"GANJA RASTAFARI PEOPLE" my 45 laps in 1999, finally reissued Digital:

In 1999 I took this 45, "Rastafari, Ganja, People" was a joke. A pastiche of bad reggae song. The disc came out in Mobile and was a flop. It is now reissued on Itunes and digital platforms. The idea of a song skecth was important to me. This single is available again at the same or another of my skecths grows. I had not spoken so far, but I wrote "I pooped "with William The Shoes by creating a robot character named Caca. Readers of my blog, you have the right to know. So I recorded the song I sang in a vocoder in Reims. It was a joke to laugh Bewitched. Then after the song, my friend Pauline has designed the character and Hugo made a clip. I then released the song in digital then the piece was taken edition in Sober and Gentle. The song is doing a bit of noise on the net. I always liked to make jokes and I think the internet is perhaps the tool that I missed. I am glad that my single "Rastafari" reviews the day at the same time. It validates my jokes. A little. I'll show you more soon.


Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment