CLIP THE ROBOT AND THE CACA SINGERS AND GROUPS VIRTUAL TOURS
As I have explained the other day, I want you, readers of my blog, know the truth about some singers and virtual groups I created it there 's a few weeks. About Robot Caca, I explain below. It's a song I wrote and recorded with my friend William of Shoes. Pauline has created the visual Automatic Robot, I published the title on iTunes and digital platforms, and Hugo Berrouet made this clip (see message above).
But first I had also written the songs below to imaginary characters. Jean Pierre cheese would be a scat singer Southwest. I wrote him a song that I play the guitar. I could amuse myself disguise my voice, I like a lot to do in my records, and imagine singing like that famous John Peter. Pauline was the album cover and I published the title. Then I thought Plastic concrete. I recorded this song in 2004, to make friends laugh by imitating a kind of rock bands with an average age of 20. I played all the instruments on my 8-track tape recorder. 6 years later, Pauline creates a pocket, then I publish the title. Here are my skecths:
Ciao.
0 comments:
Post a Comment