Thursday, January 6, 2011

Corbin Fisher Swimsuit Models

45 TOURS "Pascal Sevran EP" (1995) finally reissued on all digital download platforms:

I have many stories to tell about the 45s. The first is that upon registration, I realized with some sadness that the best song on the disc would be my cover of New Order "Bizarre Love Triangle". To make a nod to the Boo Radleys had taken over "True Faith" by New Order by renaming it "Boo Faith" (thus making a nod to the name of their group), I decided to name my cover in " mk Love Triangle " reference to "MK" I put all the time. However, I felt that the song stronger, and thus opening this would be resumed. I was a little disappointed. But once past the pride I felt that the other songs flowed alone. The title song, a sort of ballad in which I play a mini harmonica family gift, the third song, "Narcotic Drugs For Mr Quark" stupid rap in which I play the trash and which refers to the group Mr Quark ( a little lost today), my punk song 45 seconds and my Tristounette ballad "Lady Lane", as I did the full thereafter. In terms of the postcard, these 5 tracks worked for me know. It was my second single, and he left Marseilles on a label, Noise Twisting. The title was a bit too sarcastic reference to a group, not the cheesy singer. Indeed, White Town, mini group to experience the glory in 1997 with "Your Woman", had to make a single called the "Alain Delon Ep. I felt a little funny to someone with such corny. But the customs officer who welcomed the package label did not see eye to eye, well aware of the mockery. As a fan of Pascal Sevran he was, he asked me the translation of words to see if there was a song of insult, depending on how it would destroy entire stock. So I sent him the translation. At the time, I liked include French words in English texts, making everything almost incomprehensible. This experience gave me a lesson: take a real interest in English! The discs were not destroyed. At that time through, there were fewer musicians "alternative" in France today, and this 45 rpm was quickly sold. But there's also had a snow ball not on word of mouth. Today, I meet people all the time who say they have the 45s. It was released in 500 copies, but I have met at least 2000 people who claim to have. I conclude that drive has really made some noise at the time in the French sphere Indie Pop. I think him having a bit of my life now, even today. I am glad it is reprinted in digial:
Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment