Monday, December 13, 2010

Radio Shack Usb To Sata Adapter

" MÉLODÎNES SANE " (Nemo Records 1997) finally re-released in digital:

I attacked the recording of "Melodin Sane" in spring 1995. I remember Bordeaux, revisions to my tray and birds chirp outside. I borrowed a Yamaha folk guitar that sounded like Donovan and I recorded the folk songs somewhat short and intimate with my 4-track cassette recorder. I was on fire two albums recorded half of what to do singles, and here I am trying to start another album project. I played drums in Lemoncurd, a group that had pop jazz up his own label, Nemo Records, under the direction of Fandor (due out later too many discs). This my preferred ballads to my songs more energetic and offered me to release my 3rd album so I kept the momentum melancholy. It seemed a bit crazy to think about my third album at the time because I had only released one single, but I took the bet. It was very exciting to be projected at that point. Today, with the crisis of the disc, it's harder to get into this kind of dynamic, even if I start getting back some time in the emergency. I continued to sort my songs in a folk album project and give it a name, "Sane Melodin. When I had enough songs for the album, the disc is released. I'm only in it to play everything. As usual. This album released in June 1997 at Nemo Records has reissued digitally today:
Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment