I started recording this album at the same time as my first album. Besides, he had to go out first, and thus became my first feature. The label was assembled by Martin D, coming out lofi singles and cassettes. He had proposed a single, then finally an album in 1995, even before I released the single "Pascal Sevran Ep. This project had highly motivated. I went to Paris to be taken for the album "Our Lady Dolly Lane in MK Land" in Karina Square and I stayed in the home studio at night to make mixes of "electro mk collection." For me, my second album had to be provided more than the first, but the order of publication having been reversed, this order was disrupted. I want short songs, recorded 4 tracks and plenty of small crafts here and there. This disc is my most LoFi, a sort of symbol of that era. Before one calls it "antifolk. We were few in France to make this music DIY. "Electro mk collection" (the word "electro" meaning "electric" at the time and not "electronic") is finally re-released today on all digital platforms worldwide:
Monday, December 20, 2010
Duck Billed Platypus As Pet
"ELECTRO MK COLLECTION "my second album (1996) finally reissued in digital:
I started recording this album at the same time as my first album. Besides, he had to go out first, and thus became my first feature. The label was assembled by Martin D, coming out lofi singles and cassettes. He had proposed a single, then finally an album in 1995, even before I released the single "Pascal Sevran Ep. This project had highly motivated. I went to Paris to be taken for the album "Our Lady Dolly Lane in MK Land" in Karina Square and I stayed in the home studio at night to make mixes of "electro mk collection." For me, my second album had to be provided more than the first, but the order of publication having been reversed, this order was disrupted. I want short songs, recorded 4 tracks and plenty of small crafts here and there. This disc is my most LoFi, a sort of symbol of that era. Before one calls it "antifolk. We were few in France to make this music DIY. "Electro mk collection" (the word "electro" meaning "electric" at the time and not "electronic") is finally re-released today on all digital platforms worldwide:
Ciao .
I started recording this album at the same time as my first album. Besides, he had to go out first, and thus became my first feature. The label was assembled by Martin D, coming out lofi singles and cassettes. He had proposed a single, then finally an album in 1995, even before I released the single "Pascal Sevran Ep. This project had highly motivated. I went to Paris to be taken for the album "Our Lady Dolly Lane in MK Land" in Karina Square and I stayed in the home studio at night to make mixes of "electro mk collection." For me, my second album had to be provided more than the first, but the order of publication having been reversed, this order was disrupted. I want short songs, recorded 4 tracks and plenty of small crafts here and there. This disc is my most LoFi, a sort of symbol of that era. Before one calls it "antifolk. We were few in France to make this music DIY. "Electro mk collection" (the word "electro" meaning "electric" at the time and not "electronic") is finally re-released today on all digital platforms worldwide:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment