Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Polycystic N Syndrome Niga

45 TOURS "SOUL STATIC GROOVE" reissued on all digital platforms:


I recorded this 45 rounds between 1999 and 2003. The song "Soul static groove" is a new version of "Soul Static Sleep" on the album "Radio dub. I wanted to release this version a year after the release of "Radio dub, but I did not find a label for that. When I met with the Time Tunnel Records label, and they offered me a 45 out, I immediately thought of this version a bit so groovy 90's Bristol. I added a version of "Over and Over" (on "The Hard Rock") in acoustics, renamed 'ever and ever. "Then to side B, the label is facing the garage, I thought to include two tracks from the sessions for" The Hard Rock. "This was my first 45 laps without any booth on the cover . I just drew a picture. At that time, the label convinced me that people needed a benchmark to buy a disk and put a picture of me, even drawings, information on some of my state " solo singer. "Subsequently, I applied myself to put myself in a little more stage, shyly and softly on the covers below.
Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment